Saturday, October 6, 2007

creating a Ruckus, or two

Yay, we have blog!

A couple of weeks ago I was chatting with some friends, and one mentioned 'creating a ruckus'. Being the nut that I am, my first thought was 'hm! Knitting is creating. Wonder if I could knit a ruckus.'

Meet the Ruckuses.



Ruby is on the left, Roscoe on the right. I'm not entirely sure of the nature of their relationship. They may be merely FWB. (friends with benefits). Although Roscoe and his twin brother Rufus nearly came to blows over her. Rufus is now living in the witness protection program, in my office.

In the wild, Ruckuses are very shy, though the results of their presence are clear to all. Female Ruckuses tend to cause catfights; males are more likely to produce effects such as road rage. In captivity, however, they are friendly, absorb chaotic vibes, and are good for squishing when stressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so you didn't find me because I said I posted on YOUR blog when I meant I posted on THE blog. Heh.

Look, YSRN looks just like YARN.

con.nec.shun.

Roscoe and Ruby are teh cute!

:)

Anonymous said...

LOL You cause a Ruckus wherever you go don't you? I love the Ruckuses and can't wait to see what else you make.