Saturday, November 24, 2007

So Close!

Our total now? $749.50! So close...but then we do have to account for etsy fees ($26.76 so far) and paypal and shipping reimbursements (I don't have those totals). I'm still impressed. I'm still waiting to add a few more items that have been promised. I want some yarn! (Oops, it's not supposed to be all about me, is it?)

But if that yarn materializes, I'll knit through the night to get this reversible cabled scarf finished to add to the sale:

It's knit with a soy wool blend in loooong color repeats of cream, pink, green, and tan. Depending on how quickly that yarn materializes, it'll be between 4 and 6 feet long. *g*

As of today, our sales include:

1 stole
8 scarves
1 sachet
3 baby items
2 felted bowls
1 pair socks
3 sets of snowflakes
3 Christmas ornaments
3 ruckuses
1 market bag
2 felted bags
1 child's winter play set
1 iPod cozy
1 sweater
2 dozen cookies

There's still some cute stuff available on our Etsy site. If you have any questions, leave a comment here or convo via etsy. We'll track down the info for you.

Thanks to all who've crafted and those who've bought our stuff!

1 comment:

Annabear said...

I love the colors in that scarf! Any idea how much it'll be if you get it finished? I'm interested!!